Visiting Artists, Fall of 2017:
- Acting Style Intensive: Maria Aitken. December 7 – 9, 2017, MFA actors and directors.
- Romeo and Juliet Intensive: Ian Belknap, Artistic Director, The Acting Company. December 7 – 9, Junior and Senior BFA actors.
- Audition Workshop: Ian Belknap, Artistic Director, The Acting Company, MFA actors. December 7 – 9.
- Broadway at Ohio: Master classes for select singers, Q&A sessions, open rehearsal and gala concert: Luke Hawkins, Hillary Morrow, Luke S. Frazier, Mary Michael Patterson and Clybourne Elder. Gala directed by Kelly D’Amboise. December 2 – 4.
- Industry Intensives for MFA actors and Senior BFA actors: Daunielle Rasmussen (Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park), Frank Honts (Director, Emerging Professional Artists Programs, Milwaukee Rep), Michael Legg (Director, Professional Training Program, Actors Theatre of Louisville). All in November 2017.
- Devised Theater Workshop: Alex Torra (Associate Artist with Pig Iron Theatre Company). November 16 – 17, 2017. Junior and Senior BFA actors, MFA actors.
- Devised Theater Workshop: Veit Springer (founding member of Berlin’s Showcase Beat LeMot). September 12 – 15.